I really love reading these kind of posts where people write about the makeup the are currently dreaming about or wishing for and so i finally decided to write one myself. I have picked a mix of both new and old products. I doubt that i will ever own much(if any) of this stuff but i think its fun to think about what i would love to have in a dream world.
1. Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy kyshadow palette. This is the newest edition to the cosmetics range by kylie and it has even launched yet but from all the Instagram pictures and snapchats she has posted of this palette, i am already in love. All of the rich reddish orangey golden shades are my favourite and this palette is full of them. However her products are ridiculously hard to get hold of because of their popularity, therefore i imagine this will only stay on my wishlist and never actually be mine:(
2. Urban decay ultimate matte palette. How gorgeous is this new palette. I have the 3 naked palettes and i know that the quality is 10 out of 10 so i imagine this new palette is nothing less. At £38.50 its not exactly cheap but i do think its worth the money as it is quite versatile.
3. Anastasia beverly hills master palette by mario. This is a palette that is everywhere at the moment and with good reason because its so pretty. Unfortunately i know that I won’t be getting my hands on this because not only is it limited edition but also certain things from abh aren’t easy to get hold of in the UK.
4. Tarte shape tape concealer. This new concealer is being majorly raved about by some of my favourite youtubers and usually i like alot of the same things so I’d love to try this but its quite pricey here in the UK and again isn’t that easy to get hold of.
5. Kat von d shade and light eye palette. Kat von d has recently started being sold and debenhams which means it is now alot easier to buy these products. I love this palette because it have a great range of very wearable colours. Also i dont have that many matte eyeshadows let alone a whole matte palette.
6. Morphe 9N blush palette. This blush palette is full of pretty peachy tones and looks like my perfect palette and its very affordable too.
7. Kylie lip kits in maliboo, spice and love bite. This would not be a makeup wish list with out a kylie lip kit on it. Out of all the shades i think these three are my faves.
8. Nyx jumbo eye stick in rust. This “eyeshadow” looks so beautiful from all the swatches i have seen and is definitely in the colour palette of warm rich colours that i like.
9. Maybelline fit me concealer. This is a concealer that is very popular among the beauty community and its definitely somethings i would like to try and i think it will be my next purchase once i have finished up one of my current concealers.
10. Real techniques highlight and glow brush set. How cute and useful is this little brush set?! I love real techniques brushes. The quality is amazing but they are also affordable which is great.
I hope you like my first wishlist post and id love to know what product you have on your wish list this month.
Pictures from sephora, kylie cosmetics, kylie cosmetics intagram, feel unique, morphe brushes, boots, tarte and urban decay.