Barry M nail polishes are my all time favourites, in particular their Hi Shine Gelly Formula. For about 5 years now I have been collecting these polishes and back when i was in school i used to live for new collections being released. These polishes have amazing formula, great lasting power and best of all they cost between £2.99-£4.99
1. Sprint finish, very pretty and perfect for autumn, i love this rich berry colour. The formula is very quick drying and opaque in 2 coats.
2. Fondant, I love this gorgeous lavender lilac shade, so pretty for spring. In my favourite Gelly formula, only needs 2 coats.
3. Eat My Dust, stunning purple toned blue with a slight hint of grey. Beautiful all year round. In the speedy formula, 2-3 coats needed.
4. Sugar Apple, this fun mint green is one of my summer favourites. In the Gelly formula and 2 coats is all that is needed.
5. Huckleberry, true pastel blue in the gelly formula and opaque in 2 coats
6. Pink Lemonade, this soft and sophisticated pink is perfect for days when i want something a bit more subtle. Again in my favourite gelly formula and 2 coats is plenty.
7. Base and Top Coat, my all time favourite base and top coat, i have tried alot, many of which cost at least 2 or 3 times the price of this £2.99 bottle, but none ever compare and keep my mani chip free for as long. This is my 6th bottle(that alone says how much i like this stuff) and i like that you actually get to use it all unlike other polishes where is either goes gloopy or the brush doesnt reach the bottom.
8. RoseHip, beautiful pastel white pink, super cute and pretty and one of the only colours where i will paint my nails twice in a row with the same colour as i just dont get sick of it. Also in the gelly formula.
9. Do it like a nude, pretty and elegant this nude is perfect for a more classy or subtle look. Does need 3 coats.
10. Promenade, if you have seen my Top 10 Favourite Nail Polishes, then you will know that this is probably my favourite nail polish of all time (bold statement, but you know it must be good). The worse thing about this polish it that is was limited edition.
If you have tried the barry m nail polishes which is your favourite colour and formula?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin