As a whole I dont think there is anything comparable but individually there are a few that can be compared with/ have similarities to/ in the same family as others including;
- Bitter Start– Urban Decay Foxy, MUG Vanilla bean
- Sweeter End– MUG Twilight, MUG Home Coming
- Warm Notes– (light version) MUG Burlesque
- Subtle Blend– MUG Brown Sugar, MAC Twinks, MAC Mulch
- Beans Are White– MAC Signed Sealed, (darker than MUG Mocha, but not as black as MUG Corrupt- if they had a baby it would be this)
- Pure Ganache– MUG Flame Thrower(more deep), MUG Glamorous (this is more yellow toned)
- Substitute For Love- MUG Creme Brulee, MAC Soft Brown
- Freshly Toasted– MUG Cocoa Bear
- Infusion– i couldnt actually find a comparison for this but if you know of one please let others know by leaving a comment below.
- Delicate Acidity– MUG Prom night.
Where can I get my hands on it?
Beauty Bay (which has a ton of countries to choose from) the Zoeva.com website and Sephora Aus.
I think the packaging is great becuase its pretty but practical, this is sooo thin and sleek but also feels sturdy which is always a plus.
Over all I LOVE this palette and I would highly recomend to anyone, especially if you dont have any eyeshadow as this has a good variety of neutrals and is really affordable.
I hope you find this review helpfully and if you think ive missed anything out feel free to leave and comment so others can know about it.