Today I’m back with a quick review on the MAC MSF in the shade ‘Lightscapade’. This is a gorgeous highlighter from their permanent line.
- This highlighter gives a beautiful light golden glow to the skin because it is so finely milled that it gives the look of glowing from within
- There are no large chunks of glitter, so you don’t look like a disco ball
- You get a lot of product for you money
- Because it has different coloured marbling running through, you can get a more dimensional look rather than a flat colour
- This product can be used not only as a face highlight, but also as a browbone highlight and an eyeshadow.
- Last but not least as this is probably one of the main reasons why I love it so much is because it is light enough for very fair skin. Saying that i do think it would suit pretty much every skin colour.
- Its quite pricey at £24, but in the UK its quite hard to find highlighters from highstreet/drugstore brands. Also it isnt as pricey as the becca highlighters at £34
Overall I REALLY love this product:)))) If you try it, I hope you do too.
Look forward to seeing you soon